Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I'm Back!


Yesterday I arrived back in Baltimore, Maryland. Now it is time to get back to business. Two weeks off and I am ready to start on my Brazilian Jiu Jitsu dream. Time to get back to the process and hard training it takes to accomplish my goals!

I walked into Crazy 88 and could smell the blood and sweat from hard working fighters. At that moment I knew I was back home and ready to join the torcher. But to us fighters we love this torcher. To us this is what we live off of! If we didn't fight everyday and train until we cannot move we would slowly die inside. Our hearts would shrivel up and we would die a slow painful death. Not ever experiencing our hands held up high and your team screaming AAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!! After you have just won a Gold medal. For the true Brazilian Jiu Jitsu fighter your hand being raised and knowing you are the winner. Is the best feeling you can experience in life!

No comments:

Post a Comment