Sunday, July 18, 2010

Time to get back to work!

Well my two week vacation to Texas has finally come to an end. Tomorrow I get all my stuff together and then its up to Maryland to train. I am ready to get back to my famLI at Crazy88 Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.

My vacation started off great! The first couple of days I spent fishing and relaxing with my dad and step mom. Then it was off to my moms house in Galveston. I had a super fun time spending the days and nights down at the beach with Gracie "my niece" and my mom. Everyday we just enjoyed the weather and time spent together! The last part of the trip was spent with my brother Sonny and my cousin Jessica. We were in New Braunsfels to float the river and listen to Pat Green! The river was flowing and the water was super cold! Concert went perfect! Never have I experienced such a super concert!

Well its time to pack my belongings and get back on the road to become the 2011 Brazilian Jiu Jitsu purple belt world champion! Twelve month training program at Crazy 88 here I come!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, we fished and played everyday...it was a blast. I cannot wait until next year when we can do it again. Good luck with your training, work hard and persevere, you can do it!!! Love forever!

    ReplyDelete