Friday, July 23, 2010

People who know it all!

You know I didn't realize how many people knew everything.... Man I thought it was just little kids that knew everything. But now I know everyone thinks they know everything about anything.

This really sucks because the truth is people do not no nothing. I mean if you have been training Brazilian Jiu Jitsu for ten years then you know what you are talking about. But I see people come in all the time and do what they think is best instead of listing to their instructors. And the only thing this does is slow their progression down a lot!

One instance I have someone that came up to me and said they want to get in good shape and get good at Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. So I thought OK ill help this person out with their goals. We start the process to achieve their goals and come to find out they knew exactly how to get in shape and get good at Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. So what am I doing here then?? If they knew everything about getting good at Jiu Jitsu then they don't need my help. Right? Wrong they really do not know anything but want to tell me what is best for them. EVERYONE THIS IS NOT THE WAY TO GET BETTER!!!

So now I am here trying to help these people achieve their goals and all the do is fight me the whole way. But it doesn't surprise me none at all. I once knew everything myself and now I think it is just karma coming around and biting me in the a**.

No comments:

Post a Comment