Tuesday, July 6, 2010

This is how we get down!



First thing first 6:30 AM training at Crazy 88 Brazilian Jiu Jitsu! After technique we rolled for a good thirty minutes. When I say "roll" I mean we grappled. Usually 5-7 minute matches.

Next was circuit training at 10:00 AM. It was a super nice outside so I decided to go in the beautiful Maryland weather to train. About half way threw I realized it wasn't a good thing to be outside. It was freaking HOT!!! I was almost dead from heat exhaustion when I finished the circuit.

My last training session at Crazy 88 was Brazilian Jiu Jitsu advanced. And it was going to be a hard practise!! Before the class even began the heater was on and it was 85 degrees. Trust me the heater stayed on for the whole time! When we were done rolling the room temperature was 92!!! My gi weighed at least 10 lbs! I was soaked from head to toe! I was going to sleep good that night!

But if this is what I have to go through to become the next purple belt world champion I am down! Like I said before hard work beats talent! So I am going to work harder than anyone else. Nothing is going to stop me from accomplishing my goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment